Community (n): a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.
COMET is helping to change communities into true collaborations. For a community collaborative to succeed in their mission, they must be able to share knowledge and learn from each other. And this requires the ability to share their findings/data in a way that is safe and easy. Doesn't sound possible, does it? Until recently, it wasn't. COMET's Data Reporter Platform can accept data across silos, across database software systems to tell the whole story of your community. Current features include graphic visualization, identified and/or de-identified (based on consent), flexibility to create and aggregate groups, export filtered data, and leverage geocoded address data to understand regional trends and more.
- Create reports allowing for customized dashboards with only the information they need and are allowed to see
- Graphic visualization, identified or de-identified (based on consent), flexibility to create and aggregate groups, export filtered data, and leverage geocoded address data to understand regional trends.
- HIPAA & FERPA compliant
- Share your dashboard with other users.
- Create a Dashboard Template that allows other users to mimic your dashboard and the reports within it.
- Create custom reporting groups for all of your reporting needs
- Use the Roster Contributor module to add additional reporting groups.
Reporting Capabilities: By default, all records are associated with a reporting group. A single record can be associated to multiple reporting groups.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Data: With proper consent, organizations will be able to access the records within a reporting group in an identifiable way. You will still be able to run aggregated reports. However, you can "toggle" the underlying data to see who the data relates to, rather than just seeing the value of the data. Additionally, a single-subject report is also available, which outlines all of the milestones of a given student/person over a period of time. Different data elements can be toggled on or off, depending on what information is desired.
- Aggregated, De-Identified Data: In some cases, identifiable data isn't required or approved for specific users with access to the data. For these cases, the Community Data Reporter also allows for an aggregated, de-identified view of the data. Rather than seeing the names of who the records associate to, names and PII data will be redacted
- Geocoding: COMET will convert the addresses of the records in the database to X and Y coordinates that can then be displayed on a map.
- Exporting Capabilities: Data can be exported in Excel, PNG, or PDF format, and users can select to export a specific report, or export an entire dashboard.
This robust, customized, web-based reporting platform is allowing our Collaborative (both School-Age and Whole Child Health Collaborative) users to view and report on their data from many different angles and helping improve outcomes for children. For more information and to schedule a personal demo contact us at 585-673-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.