The United Way Organizations have a well-earned reputation for using ground-breaking approaches to achieve their goals.
They have also been at the forefront of funders in tracking outcomes of the programs in which it invests.
COMET is assisting United Way organizations with customizable data management software.
Using COMET as an evaluation tool offers a range of features including:
- A systematic way to record the information consistently
- Access to program data from any internet-connected computer
- Integration of evaluation into providers’ work, a key goal for United Way
- Easy monitoring of provider success in data collection
United Way can share the information it collects via COMET with other important constituencies, including:
- Program Providers: United Way can generate customized reports for providers. It’s a great tool for conversation and improvement. COMET gives real-time information so they know right away how to intervene and improve.
- Donors: From a funder’s perspective, COMET easily complements their accountability work, program oversight, and investment analysis, in a cost- and time-efficient way.
- The Community: COMET offers a wealth of data on United Way’s results, which can influence and inform other community efforts.