Every child has a story... COMET has the details.
As the COMET System evolved, the imperative to support "dosage" and attendance resulted in a rich set of capabilities to operate a child-focused organization, including tracking and reporting on membership, programs, classes and activities, and their associated outcomes.
Demonstrating Impact - Boys & Girls Club of Rochester, NY
Measured outcomes included:
- School attendance was on average 7 days more
- Students received additional 40 hours of school instruction
"That (COMET) data becomes useful information that organizations can report on and use to demonstrate and improve outcomes for their programs and members."
Improving Probability of Success With Summer Learning
Preventing summer learning loss with SummerLEAP
- 88% Daily attendance rate
- 90% Demonstrated gains or maintained academically
- Went from 55% ready for kindergarten at the start of the program to 76% ready at the end of six weeks
Data and Reporting to Inform Instruction
Upstate Cerebral Palsy (UCP) Has Improved Data Collection, Reporting and Classroom Instruction with COMET
"UCP is committed to evidence-based instruction, and having data immediately available is crucial. With COMET, they can meet the funding requirements of the counties it serves and the reports offer administrators, teachers, and therapists an ongoing way to gauge children’s progress..."
All Included Functionality
- Data Collection
- Record present/absent and duration attendance custom fit to each program or class
- Set scope for each program and class
- Migrate rosters to future years
- Attendance notifications
- Full suite of reports for attendance data
- Longitudinal data collection
Safe & Secure
Confidently run the internal, data-driven operations of you organization.