Support for COMET includes the following services:
- Train and support designated school district or organization point person,
referred to as the COMET Primary Administrator (CPA).
After training, the COMET support team works closely with the CPA to
resolve questions and issues as they occur. In this role the CPA
becomes proficient in addressing common end-user requests.
- System and usage support by email and phone
The COMET customer support team is located in Rochester, NY and is
integrated with the software engineering team. The integrated team
provides you with:
- quick and thorough responses to your questions
- the ability to access software development resources to resolve
- application improvements based on your feedback
- Proactive customer support actions
- Complex software applications have "bugs" and failures. The COMET system
is designed with fail-safe capability which automatically records bugs and
notifies the team when they occur.
- Instrument content support by email and phone
Children's Institute customer support provides competent support to
address Instrument content issues.
- Tracking support calls
COMET provides an integrated customer support tracking system allowing
the COMET Primary Administrator (CPA) to track the issues and resolution.