Simplify Complex Attendance Requirements
COMET supports attendance
"We need to report the total monthly attendance hours for our preschool program."
"We need to track attendance to the minute including the pull-out times within a class."
"We need to review all the classes and see the number of attendees for the past week."
All schools and youth service providers are required to record and report attendance.
Traditional methods of tracking attendance are often expensive and time-consuming.
When attendance is recorded on paper, it often leads to costly computations and unreliable data.
COMET attendance is easy to use, and supports advanced attendance requirements.
- COMET produces attendance reports which meet state education requirements
- COMET accommodates family and child registration, billing of services, and hourly staff attendance tracking
COMET improves attendance accuracy.
Poor attendance data produces problems for students and financial ramifications for schools.
- choice of 9 attendance recording modules that can be adapted to your current processes
- access a variety of recording techniques
- extensive reporting supports funder and policy maker requirements
- ongoing monitoring, error detection and correction ensures data with integrity
- e-mail ticklers prompt users to complete missing information or correct errors
- keep track of flexible hours and variable schedules
- track attendance in all classes, programs or activities
- capture instructional time, time on task or program dosage
- multiple individuals can record attendance - teachers in the class, parents at drop-off and pick-up times, administrators, or playground supervisors
- differentiate time in class versus pull-out time or transition time