Demonstrate Student Outcomes with Assessments and Screenings
COMET rapidly supports your assessments with pre and post data.
Student pre and post assessment is one of the key tools in education.
Education professionals understand that immediate assessment of evidence-based programs is the key to delivering quality outcomes.
How can you determine the most effective approach to teaching?
Student screening is a critical step for early identification of children who are at-risk.
With accurate screening data you are able to identify those children who need additional help.
The immediate feedback allows you to adapt your teaching approach and develop timely plans and interventions.
COMET supports your specific assessment and screening requirements.
COMET allows you to complete any assessment and instrument as many times as needed.
Performing assessments on COMET is intuitive, simple and will help you get more value out of the evaluation process.
You can also use timely feedback to inform global policies that are implemented at the school building or district level.
- individual assessments are available immediately
- select flexible parameters for group assessments
- individual pre and post assessments support instructional adaptations and adjustments
- pre and post assessments evaluate which programs work best for which groups
- assessment results are summarized automatically
- communicate data and reports to other professionals
- long-term data archive supports longitudinal studies